Capital & Vision
Τhe German-Hellenic Chamber of Industry and Commerce, the «Capital» newspaper and Capital.gr, will host the conference Capital + Vision 2017. Capital + Vision has been established as an institution for the Greek business scene. It consists of the main conference and a number of parallel events, which are organized by public and private institutions, innovative companies and representatives of the productive forces of the country.
The purpose of the two-day conference is the search for synergies and new partnerships between Greece, Germany and other countries. Prominent political personalities and senior executives of the business world participate at the event. Taking into account the priorities of Greece, the Capital + Vision 2017 focuses on Growth and Investments as prospects for the Greek Economy.
The following topics are included in the program:
· Banks: The challenges of the non-performing loans – Opportunities and perspectives
· Privatization, Investments and structural barriers
· The tax- environment and the consequences on entrepreneurship and growth
· Innovation- Technology – Internet of Things : Great opportunities for big investments in Greece
· Tourism as a growth factor of the economy
· Energy- Challenges and the role of Greece as an energy hub